Search Site
Tag Archive
who to call after car accident
1 - 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1

Should You Immediately Call Police After a Crash?

If you are in a car accident, you may need to report it to any of three different entities, depending on how serious it was. These include your auto insurance company, the police and the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles. Not all accidents necessarily need to be reported to the DMV or insurance companies, but Read More

Read More
1 - 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
Our Location
  • Jacksonville Office
    3217 Atlantic Boulevard
    Jacksonville, Florida 32207
    Phone: 904-701-7504
    Fax: 904-359-5506

Our lawyers are smart, aggressive, creative and committed. We will relentlessly pursue your best interests. Our firm is a Preeminent, AV Rated Firm, which means we have achieved the highest rating for legal ability from Martindale Hubbell. Our lawyers have also received numerous Top Attorney - 10.0 - ratings from AVVO, which is the highest rating, as well as receiving Clients' Choice awards two years running.

Learn More »

  • AVVO Profile of
    Steven P. Combs

    Avvo - Rate your Lawyer. Get Free Legal Advice.
    AVVO Profile of
    Deborah L. Greene

    Avvo - Rate your Lawyer. Get Free Legal Advice.