Search Site
Tag Archive
child visitation agreement
1 - 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1

Your Legal Options If Your Child Visitation Agreement Has Been Violated

When you and your former spouse or partner separated or divorced, you should have established a child custody and visitation agreement if you had kids together. But what happens if the other parent has violated your rights by refusing to let you see your children? Fortunately, you have legal options. Under your established visitation schedule, Read More

Read More
1 - 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
Our Location
  • Jacksonville Office
    3217 Atlantic Boulevard
    Jacksonville, Florida 32207
    Phone: 904-701-7504
    Fax: 904-359-5506

Our lawyers are smart, aggressive, creative and committed. We will relentlessly pursue your best interests. Our firm is a Preeminent, AV Rated Firm, which means we have achieved the highest rating for legal ability from Martindale Hubbell. Our lawyers have also received numerous Top Attorney - 10.0 - ratings from AVVO, which is the highest rating, as well as receiving Clients' Choice awards two years running.

Learn More »

  • AVVO Profile of
    Steven P. Combs

    Avvo - Rate your Lawyer. Get Free Legal Advice.
    AVVO Profile of
    Deborah L. Greene

    Avvo - Rate your Lawyer. Get Free Legal Advice.